Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Fabrics

We have been busy unpacking two huge collections of new fabric from Westminster Fibers (Kaffe Fassett's company). Marie Kelzer's collection includes more bolts than we can even count (around 100)! We also just put out 30 bolts of new Carla Miller fabrics, another Westminster designer. We now have an entire corner full of Amy Butler fabrics and plenty copies of her new book, In Stitches, and samples made from it. In addition, we have the new Emperor's Collection for the month of March. Hurry in to see them now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is a great idea! Keep up the good work! --Kathryn

Anonymous said...

It IS a great idea--and would be even greater if you could post photos of new fabrics to lure us in even faster. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but I think if you start a Flickr account you can upload photos directly from your account to your blog. I'm sure there are a million other ways to do this, too...

Kim F.

Karen said...

Oh dont worry Kim, photos will be coming! Thanks for visiting and leaving a note.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog!! Agree with Kim about the pictures, and I know they are coming. Keep up the good work. I love your shop!

Åsa said...

Great thing with the blog! Now I can still go to my favorite quilt store even if I am moving back to Sweden next week. I will check your blog out often.
Åsa Tallheden

Anonymous said...

Great and I agree with Asa's comments since I no longer live in NC.

Mary Ann