Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome to our new blog

We are so excited about our first blog entry! Thimble Pleasures is a brick-and-mortar quilt shop in Carrboro, North Carolina, near Raleigh-Durham.

On our blog you will find up-to-date information about what's going on at our store. If you are looking for 100% cotton fabric, patterns, books about quilting, or Bernina sewing machines, Thimble Pleasures is the place to visit. We will try to make regular entries when new fabric, books or the hottest new notion comes in. So check back often to see what we're up to. For our latest schedule of classes please visit our website via this link http://www.thimblepleasures.com/.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie--what a great shop, great site and now a blog! This make Thimble Pleasures a lot closer to home for me when I'm now down visiting my son and daughter-in-law. Best wishes for continued success. Mary Krysia, Fairview, PA

Anonymous said...

I love the shop and am hoping to see a lot more Laurel Burch fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! What a great idea! I miss you guys so much and all the great classes and fabric too....
I will actually be in Chapel Hill next week and am definately planning to come by, can't wait to see you and buy lots of fabric!!!!

Cheers,
Pam
used to be Durham, NC but now Cincinnati, OH :(

Anonymous said...

I love being able to see what's happening on the days that I'm not in the shop! The next best thing to being there. I'll send you pix of the Jude Spacks class. How about pix of the classes? You might add info on how to add a comment. I've never done this before and it took me a while.....

Carol M AKA Peepeye

Anonymous said...

I love being able to see what's happening on the days that I'm not in the shop! The next best thing to being there. I'll send you pix of the Jude Spacks' class. How about pix of the classes? You might add info on how to add a comment. I've never done this before and it took me a while.....

Carol M AKA Peepeye

rondon said...

Great idea!!!! I can't wait to see more pics from classes!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your shop! I always find new projects (and material) whenever I'm in for a visit. With son moving out of area, my trips to NC are coming to an end. Would you consider BOM or other website/internet projects-classes? I'd love to keep the inspiration flowing.

Judy Mosconi, Medford, NJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

I'm bookmarking the blog so I can keep up with all the happenings. I can't wait for my binding class on Thursday and will be signing up for the Hollyhocks class soon.

Phyllis Brandon